If you have a question regarding PE Builder or bootable CD's, you should consider
visiting the CD Forum
Before sending me a message you should be aware of this...
Don't let the above hold you back from just saying "HI", or to let
me know of any dead links or spelling errors!
- Do not bookmark my e-mail address! I'm not kidding!
And also don't put it up anywhere in plain text.
If you need a link to contact me always use
That page will always contain the information to contact me.
- Please write to me in Dutch (Nederlands) or English.
- When I'm very busy, I forget all about my e-mail, so it can take up to a
week (or more) before I actually read your message.
- The "NU2" website and contents is something I put together in my
"spare" time. That time is very limited as I also work 40 hours a week.
- Timezone; I live in The Netherlands, Europe (GMT +01:00).
- When replying to me, please include the original message, so I can see
what the original question or problem was about. I don't keep track of which
person has what problem.
- Keep your question short and to the point, do not send me long messages.
- When I don't understand your message after one read, something strange
happens and your message is suddenly gone. So try to be as clear as possible...
- Mail me in plain text, not html!
- Specify exactly what software you are using and what version!
- I apologize upfront if I cannot send you a proper response, but I
cannot keep up with the e-mail feedback, and I'm not trying to do so
(spare time remember!?).
- Try to use a good subject for your message! I browse my e-mail on
subject first. Fuzzy subjects are deleted without reading.
- My download files are located on different (mirror) servers, so when
reporting a broken link please include the exact URL you have used!
My e-mail address is:
Do you want to help Bart?
Use information from this site elsewhere? Check our legal information page!Legal information